1. CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (CPUT)
From Wednesday, October 27, 2023, to Monday, November 8, 2023, the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) accepts late applications for the class of 2023.
It will only apply to study programs with open seats. To be eligible for CPUT late applications, you must meet the following requirements:
- Exhausted 1 or 2 out of your 3 application choices submitted during the normal application period
- Be a transferring student from another university
- Be a CPUT student who took a gap year in your studies
- Applying for Advanced Diploma Studies, M Tech/Master Course-based programs, or Post-GraduatePost-Graduate Diploma programs
2. MANGOSUTHU UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (MUT)
The Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) makes use of the Central Applications Office (CAO) for its application process. It’s a simpler way to apply for many programs by using one application form and paying a single application fee.
You simply click on ‘apply’, then ‘apply now, and follow the rest of the application process. The university does not specify whether it accepts late applications for 2023 but mentions a late application fee if you submit after the original deadline.
You can call the institution’s call center at 031 907 7111 or email [email protected] for inquiries on MUT late applications.
4. UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ)
The Mobi Late Enquiry System is a late application system used by the University of Johannesburg (UJ). You can use it to see if UJ still has space available in specific programs.
The system is open from mid-February to the end of February, but it may close earlier depending on the volume and quality of late application inquiries received by the university.
There will be no walk-ins for 2023 UJ late application inquiries.