Job opportunities post varies from Driver, Secretary, Administration, Boiler Assistant, Information Assistant, Nursing and more…
Gauteng Government Vacancies
The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled, professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great.
Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
So much more available….
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
- All applicants are required to scan certified copies of qualifications and ID. You are required to upload documents every time you apply and you will be required to bring recently (6month or less) certified documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Late applications will not be accepted, make sure you submit your application on or before the date and time indicated on the advert.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job. Read the entire job spec to determine if you qualify.
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.