WSU Blackboard Learning Portal – This article is about the Walter Sisulu University Blackboard. As a student, read how you can access MyClassroom Blackboard below.
The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) has improved the process of learning for prospective students by providing the Blackboard. That would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes, and submit assignments.
How to Access WSU Blackboard
The following is a guide on how to enroll for the WSU Blackboard System.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to WSU Wise Up Blackboard Login Address: https://wiseup.wsu.ac.za
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
Logging into Blackboard and commencing with the online examinations Equates to the acceptance of the G12 terms and conditions. The original declaration is appended to your examination instructions – translated below for the online context.
- Authentication and Password Security: Examinations must be undertaken by students themselves and as such passwords must be changed regularly to protect online student profiles Password security is the responsibility of the individual student – DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD
- Students may not have access to any documents, notes, or any other resources during the examination unless otherwise instructed by the lecturer. Your course content will NOT be available on the day of your examination. It will be made available after the examination has been concluded.
- In the case of an open-book examination, your lecturer will instruct you regarding what should be accessible for the purposes of the examination
Misreading of the examination dates will under NO CIRCUMSTANCES be considered grounds for supplementary examinations
In cases where students do not have access to any device or data, other options are being explored, including the possibility of using the South African Post Office to deliver paper-based material to students. Additional support will be made available for students when contact teaching resumes, particularly for students who will have had difficulty in transitioning to online learning. It may be necessary for face-to-face lectures to be extended through the September and December vacation breaks and for some cohorts, to extend the academic program into 2022.
Students who have queries related to the academic program should contact their respective schools. Students who do not have access to adequate mobile computing devices and cannot secure them elsewhere should contact their Faculty representatives.
If you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our team would respond to you positively.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.