Amazon invites applicants to apply for Recruitment Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 September 2020
Bursary Provider: Amazon.
Bursary Location: South Africa.
Amazon is looking for talented and motivated prospective Software Development Engineers who will be available to join their Graduate Programme after graduation.
StudyTrust, on behalf of Amazon, invites current and prospective first-year students at South African universities in Computer Science and Information Technology degree programmes (including the relevant Engineering programmes).
The Amazon Recruitment Bursary will cover the costs (capped) of the following:
• residence/private accommodation
• stationery and books
• a personal computer
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
• Year level: First or second year next year.
• Current Gr 12 learners with Mathematics and Physical Science marks of 75% and above
• Current first year students who are consistently obtaining an average of 70% and above
• Applicants must see themselves as future developers at one of the world’s leading companies in the field.
• Applicants must be willing to commit to working for Amazon for the number of years funded.
• Applicants must be willing to participate in vacation work and training opportunities at Amazon.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2021 in South Africa
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.