Umgungundlovu TVET College has opened their applications for the 2023 academic year. Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a variety of courses, both full-time and part-time programmes.
2023 applications are open at Umgungundlovu TVET College for full-time programmes. Applications will close on 30 September.
Applications are open for the following courses:
- Business Studies for Semester 1
- Engineering for Trimester 1
Applications for NC(V) full-time programmes will open on 10 October and close on 30 October. Part-time programme applications will open on 9 January.
Entry requirements for the College’s programmes are:
- NC(V) – Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies – Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management – Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 accounting
- N1 Engineering – Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The following documents must also be submitted:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of statement of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of parent/guardian ID
Umgungundlovu TVET College is located in Kwazulu-Natal and has five campuses: Edendale Campus, Midlands Campus, Msunduzi Campus, Northdale Campus and Plessislaer Campus.
Assistance is provided to students when applying for finacial aid. NSFAS provides financial relief to low-income households. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.