This article is about Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) late Admission and Application Forms for 2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) late application requirements and eligibility.
This article contains information on the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2022 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called TUT to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the TUT late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at TUT for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, TUT LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
2022 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- TUT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, TUT LATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) in 2022 are fully online except for non-degree programmes.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Late Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subject requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted, you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
You may monitor your application status online Here
TUT 2nd Semester Application Fee
- Application fee for late applications is R240.
TUT LATE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINE
Application closing date for most TUT programmes is STATED HERE.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.