The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the Tshwane University of Technology online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Tshwane University of Technology, Read how you can apply to TUT Online below.
Table Of Contents
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
How To Apply Online – TUT Application 2022
- Visit the Tut Application Portal
- Answer the question by selecting either yes or no.
- Accept the TUT use of Personal information and Click next
- Then fill the online application form and click on the Next Button.
- Follow every information until your application is submitted to the Tshwane University of Technology
Apply to TUT Using Hardcopy Application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the Tshwane University of Technology.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to TUT residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
Check TUT Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.