UP Online Application 2021– We have gathered information about UP applications, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Pretoria, Read how you can apply to UP Online below.
UP ONLINE APPLICATION BREAKDOWN
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle, which commences in March every year.
Before you begin applying online, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.
Apply to UP using the online application form
Things to note before using the online application for University of Pretoria:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how using this breakdown.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (so that there’s no delay from UP). Good internet access is necessary for your application too.
- Getting a UP student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111.
- If you are looking to study a BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc (Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application.
Read also: UP Admission Requirements
UP Online Application for residence
Note: The same online application form that is used to apply for a study course is also used to apply for a placement at a residence – Learn More
Application Fees for University of Pretoria
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R300.
For more information, please visit the UP Application Fee page.
- Recommended For New Applicant: UCT Courses Offered
Submitting Results and Documents
When applying to UP, you must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to UP, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
Transferring students should also ensure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible as well as that a final transcript of current studies being undertaken reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible after receipt.
Once you have applied, keep a look out for your acceptance and/or provisional acceptance letter. You are encouraged to monitor your application status at all times.
Please note: Once admitted or provisionally admitted, you are required to accept or decline your application online.
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the UP information and Guidelines for Applying page.
Recommended For New Applicant: University Of Pretoria Courses Offered
Contact the University of Pretoria:
For more information on how to apply to UP, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the Contact Student Service Centre (SSC) on the following details:
Tel: 012 420 3111
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.