The University of Cape Town, UCT Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University of Cape Town, UCT has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the University of Cape Town online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Cape Town, Read how you can apply to UCT Online below.
Table Of Contents
How To Apply Online – UCT Application 2022
Click here to start applying online and follow the steps below:
- Visit UCT Application Portal
- Click on the Undergraduate Application and select 2022 as year of application
- Start your application by Creating an account
- Follow every instruction on the screen carefully untill your application is Submited
Apply to UCT Using Hardcopy Application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the University of Cape Town.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to UCT residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
The following fees are applicable:
- UCT graduates or students: No fee
- Undergraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region: R100
- Undergraduate applications from outside of the SADC region: R300
Cash payments may be made only at the Cashiers Office, Kramer Building, Cross Campus Road, Middle Campus, UCT.
The application fee may be paid by direct deposit, electronic funds transfer (EFT), or credit card.
EFT payments must be made to the following account:
Beneficiary: University of Cape Town – No. 1 Sundries Account*
Bank: Standard Bank SA Ltd
Branch: Rondebosch, Western Cape
Branch Code: 025009
Account number: 071503854
Swift code (for international payments): SBZAZAJJ
Reference Number: 11196, applicant’s first name, applicant’s last name e.g. 11196 Sally Smith (This reference must be entered on the appropriate bank form.)
UCT Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.