Apply to Vega School – Online Application 2022– We have gathered information about Vega School online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Vega School, Read how you can apply to Vega school Online below.
Table Of Contents
APPLY TO VEGA SCHOOL – APPLICATION BREAKDOWN
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.
Vega School For 2022- Online Application
- Click on the Apply button, complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee of R700 online.
- Look out for your Application Confirmation Letter that includes login details to a portal where you need to upload the required documentation to complete your application.
- Upon review of your documentation, you will receive an Offer to Study letter. An R2000 non-refundable pre-registration fee is due upon acceptance of the Offer.
- Register and pay your registration fee online when Registration for 2022 opens in October 2021.
Please remember to bring along:
- Copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- Certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- Mid-term / final results from the student portal (rollover IIE applicants only**)
Vega School Important Link – Click Here
Contact The Vega School
For more information on how to apply to Vega School, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the Vega School Admissions Department using the following details:
Tel: +27 (0)11 521-4600
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +27 (0)21 461-8089