Council for the Built Environment (CBE) invites candidates to apply for Supply Chain Management Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 August 2020
Internship Location: Menlyn, Pretoria, Gauteng.
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- National Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics/ Public
- Administration/ Finance
- Between the age of 18-35
- South African citizen
- No criminal record
- Unemployed and have not participated in an internship programme previously
- A good academic record of 60% and above in any of the fields of study listed
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Minute taking
- Coordination skills
- Attention to detail
How to apply
Applicants must be submitted with a detailed CV quoting the title of the position and the academic record by email: [email protected]
The Council for the Built Environment (CBE) is a statutory body established under the Council for the Built Environment Act
(No. 43 of 2000). It is an overarching body that coordinates the six Councils for the Built Environment Professions – Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineering, Property Valuation, Project and Construction Management, and Quantity Surveying – for instilling good conduct within these professions, transforming them and advising the South African government on Built Environment related issues.