As you know that Govchat is used for the application of the SRD grant otherwise known as R350 Grant, Govchat can also be used for checking R350 Application status.
In this article, you will see the ultimate guide on how to use Govchat in checking your Social relief of distress grant status, see if you are approved to receive the R350 grant or not.
For those who applied for the SASSA SRD R350 grant using the GovChat website or WhatsApp can use the GovChat to also check their status and know if they are approved or declined.
Below you will find the procedures to check your SASSA SRD R350 grant status.
As said earlier, this method is only for those who used WhatsApp or GovChat to apply.
- Go to the website: https://govchat.app/login.
- Enter the phone number used to apply and click on the login.
- If you see the dialog box asking you to prove you are not a robot, just check it and move on.
- After you are logged in, Look for SASSA Services .
- Click on the drop down menu list such as Apply for Grant, Check if you qualify for Grant, Check Grant Status. (See the pictures below for reference)
- When check status is clicked, a dialog box will appear asking you to enter the reference number on the forms. Note that this reference number was given during application.
- Enter the reference number and click on the submit button.
- Your status for the months will show up showing whether approved or declined and if declined the exact reason for the decline.
- Your reference code should be kept in mind as that will always be used to check status and even update or change payment options.
The Screenshot below is what you are going to see when trying to check SRD Grant status on the Govchat website.
For more Update about the SRD R350 Grant Click Here.