This is for those who applied for the University of KwaZulu Natal 2023 academic year intake and have not received any response. In this article, you will learn how to track or check UKZN Application Status.
Kindly read the details below.
How to Check Your application status at UKZN
With the online method of checking your application status at UKZN, you could confirm whether your application was successful or not.
The process of how to check application status at UKZN is as simple as following these steps:
- Click here caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx to access the application status tracker page.
- Enter your personal information such as password, name, student number and email for verification purposes.
- Put in the required details and hit the next button.
- You will be able to see your application status, such as pending review, requires action, complete etc.
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application.
Once you have checked your application status UKZN, you can take the next step on your application.
How to Check UKZN Late Application Status
If you applied late for admission for one reason or another. In this case, you can still visit caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx to check the status of your late application. Then, select and enter the CAO number and ID number and sign in by clicking the submit button.
Different Types of UKZN Application Status
Upon clicking on the submission button, either of the following will be displayed;
1. Firm offer
A firm offer means that the application was successful. Then, the following options will be listed, and either of them will be selected;
- Offer without funding
- Offer without residence or funding
- Offer with residence
2. Pending status
This result will then be shown if your application is still being checked and no decision has been made yet. The possible options under this result include:
- Awaiting academic records or other documentation
- Referred for decision
3. Regret status because
This is the third possible outcome of the UKZN status check. This result means that the application has been rejected because of either of the following reasons:
- You declined the offer
- Programme is full
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
NB: If you have received an offer in any of the firm offer options, you can proceed to the registration information page, where further instructions will be provided.