If you submitted your application using the Central Application Office, and you want to learn how you can Check your CAO Application Status for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, then no worries, because we are pleased to present a guide on How to Check CAO Application Status.
In this article we will cover:
- A step-by-step guide on how to Check CAO Status
- Member Institutions using CAO for their application
- CAO Contact (In case you have problems checking your status)
The Central Application Office Admission Application Status portal is an online portal to check and access your Application status. Below you would be reading how to Check CAO Application Status.
DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How to Check CAO Application Status 2023
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your Central Application Office Application Status.
- Visit the CAO Website
- Click on the My Application
- Choose your mode of identity example; CAO Number, ID Number, Passport Number by clicking on the radio button as shown in the screencast below;
- Fill in the Details
- You should be able to view your application status then.
Read Also: Everything You Need To Know About CAO
CAO Member Institutions
More than twenty institution makes Use of CAO for their application in South Africa, mainly in Kwazulu-Natal. Below is the list of the Institutions:
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
- Southern Business School
- Berea Technical College
- Berea College of Technology
- AAA School of Advertising
- Central Technical College
- CTU Training Solutions
- Embury Institute for Higher Education
- ICESA Education
- iStudent Academy
- Management and Leadership Academy (ICESA Education Subdivision)
- PAX College
- Pearson Institute of Higher Education
- Regent Business School
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology
- Rosebank College
- Springfield FET College
- The Business School at Varsity College (Part Time Division)