This is a complete guide about the ISFAP Bursary Application 2022. The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programmme (ISFAP) has opened applications for the 2022 bursary.
Are you in Grade 12 with a family income between R350,000 and R600,000 and planning to study CA, Actuarial, Engineering, Medicine, Orthotics and Prosthetics? Do you need financial and wrap-around support for your studies?
ISFAP is a foundation that offers academic and psycho-social support to undergraduate students at their partnered universities.
Students whose household income is R0 to R600 000 per annum are qualified to apply for ISFAP Bursary.
The programme does a household means test for all applying students. Academic criteria and registration may vary for different institutions, however, include the National Benchmark test, matric results and funder constraints.
ISFAP Bursary Application Process
If you want to undergo ISFAP Bursary Application, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://applyonline.isfap.co.za/.
- You will also need to submit the relevant documents
- Certified ID Copy of the Applicant
- Certified Copy of Latest Academic Results (Grade 11 or Matric)
- Certified Proof of Income
- A consent form which is signed and certified (To download ISFAP Consent Form Click Here)
What ISFAP Bursary Covers
- Tuition fees
- Learning material (textbooks, calculators, etc.)
- Living allowance/Pocket money
- Non-academic student support
After submitting your application, ISFAP then goes through the completed applications and respond to students applications with ‘Pending’ or ‘Incomplete’. They then go through their internal processes such as testing and following that, they will release offers.
Students will receive a contract once they’ve been approved and this contract will have details about what will be covered and when funding will begin.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.