The purpose of the CSI Intern role is to render administrative support to CSI and Sustainability Department. The role plays an enabling function by assisting with tracking finances for the CSI and Sustainability team. The role is well suited to an organized individual, who has a keen interest in corporate social investment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Work with the CSI team to create, interpret and analyze surveys.
• Attend to processing donations.
• Support with making calls to beneficiaries.
• Participate in event support.
• Maintain note-taking during meetings and engagements.
• Assist with site visits.
• Support with data capturing.
• Continuously conduct proactive research and analysis.
• Ensure that assigned duties and responsibilities are completed according to the sequence required and agreed prioritization.
• Suggest and implement new initiatives to support the development of the role as required.
READ ALSO: South African Breweries Graduate Internships 2023
• Grade 12 / Matric – (essential).
• Diploma or Degree in Social Work/Project Management or similar – (essential)
RELATED POST: Clinix Health Group Internships 2023
Demzyportal Category: Internships
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.