South African Breweries are in of people interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
Applicant should expect the following during the first 12 months:
• 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
• Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
• Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
• Access to the global GMT alumni database.
• Potential for experiences in different locations across the zone (mobility within the zone required).
• Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula.
• Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders.
• Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams.
• Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track).
READ ALSO: Teacher Internship Programme At St Peter & Prep
• Completed or in the Final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM disciplines preferred). STEM refers to qualifications in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
• Advantageous: Studying toward Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
• 0 or less than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date.
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Proficiency in English
• Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations.
APPLY ALSO: Clinix Health Group Internships 2023
Demzyportal Category: Internships
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.