We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company.
The Editorial and operations intern will work with the editorial and operations teams within the content programming team to excavate and amplify content on TikTok.
- Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
- Strong English and Zulu skills in both verbal and written;
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets and familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint);
- A good team player and fast learner;
- Strong interest in digital creators and public figures, understanding the media landscape is a huge plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In this role you will:
- Review in-app content, pull comprehensive data reporting, ideate content ideas and help to guide the content strategy;
- Help to maintain regional master calendars;
- Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to create concepts for current and future projects.
Opportunity Closing Date
Company Offering the Opportunity
Opportunity available in
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
Was this article helpful?