Eta College Admission Requirements 2023/2024 and Eta College Registration Requirements: www.etacolleg.com| Read the details of what you need to be admitted Into Eta College below.
The management of Eta Cape Town otherwise known as Eta College has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the School. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma programs must meet the requirements.
ETA COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission to Bachelor degree, NQF Level 7
The minimum requirement for admission to Bachelor’s Degree programs is:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with bachelor’s degree admission with a minimum of 30% in English, coupled with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement 50-59%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects (refer to annexure 7 for list).
- A National Certificate Vocational (NCV). A student must achieve at least 60% in three fundamental subjects, including the language of learning and teaching in the higher education institution, and achieve at least 70% in four vocational subjects, chosen from the NC (V) Level 4 subjects.
- A Senior Certificate (SC) (with relevant endorsement).
- A Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) in a cognate field e.g. fitness, coaching, or sports administration.
- A Higher Certificate or Advanced Certificate in a cognate field. For example, a Higher Certificate in Fitness or in Coaching Science enables access to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise. The Higher Certificate in Sports Recreation and Fitness Management enables access to the Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management
Related Article: Eta Cape Town Courses Offered
From the above article, you can access Eta College Admission Requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school’s official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want.
Demzyportal Category: Admission Requirements