False Bay College Admission Requirements and False Baay College Registration Requirements: www.falsebay.co.za| Read the details of what you need to be admitted Into the False Bay TVET College below.
The management of the False Bay TVET College otherwise known as False Bay College has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the School. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma Program must meet the requirements.
FALSE BAY COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Only completed application forms with the following documents will be considered.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement (not older than 3 months)
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Inclusive Education Office on (021) 788 8373.
Please note that all documents need to be certified.
Once your application is reviewed you may be required to attend an interview.
Related Article: False Bay College Courses Offered
From the above article, you can access False Bay College admission requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want.