Interested in getting a qualification in Fashion at FEDISA? Well, your wish can come true because their 2023 applications are now open.
FEDISA has proven that the days of fashion schools training glorified seamstresses are over. Their applications for the 2023 academic year are now open so apply now!
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Fashion
- Diploma in Fashion
How to Apply
- Choose your qualification
- Complete application pack and email to [email protected]
- Join them on campus for a campus tour and entrance evaluation
Entrance Evaluation or Portfolio
There are two routes into FEDISA:
- The first, and preferred, is the onsite entrance evaluation and interview. Once application documents have been received by the Head of Admissions, prospective students will be invited to the institute for an assessment session.
- Students should note that the duration of the assessment is approximately two hours. No portfolio work is required in this instance.
- Secondly, those applicants who are unable to present themselves at the institute for the assessment and interview may submit a prescribed portfolio of work together with the application documents. Please contact the institute for the prescribed format and content of the portfolio submission.
Foreign applicants or South African residents living abroad will be allowed to submit electronic copies of their portfolios, provided that these can be substantiated with the original if so required at a later stage.
The modern fashion institute must prepare its graduates for the enormous diversity of career opportunities that are available in today’s dynamic world of fashion. Herein FEDISA has been shown to be remarkably successful as the list of FEDISA graduates in the global industry keeps growing.
FEDISA offers courses that are internationally recognized by the fashion industry. Their campuses are equipped with the Research Labs, Auditoriums, Technology Labs and so much more. There are two campuses, one in Cape Town and another in Sandton.