Fundi is a South African Education Finance specialist. In simple terms, Fundi student loans help students gain access to further education by covering the costs of attending tertiary institutions. It is important to note that Fundi does not offer Fundi bursaries they only offer Fundi student loans.
Many South Africans would like to study and further their education, but most of the time they don’t have the financial means to do so. Student loans can help students to gain access to tertiary education institutes. A popular company that offers student loans is Fundi.
Fundi covers the following:
- Study loans
- Short courses
- Accommodation loans
- Executive loans
- MBA funding (Master of Business Administration degree)
- Study device loans
- Educational tools
The Fundi Loan requirements are :
- Either the student or parent must have a permanent job
- Clear credit record
- A copy of a certified South African ID
- A letter from your employee stating that you work for them
- Latest payslip and a 3-month bank statement
Students who would like to apply for Fundi will need to fill in the online Fundi application form with all the necessary contact details and inform Fundi of what type of loan you are applying for.
Once you have successfully applied for your Fundi loan, your request will be processed and you will receive feedback as soon as possible.
Students with a successful Fundi Loan application will receive a Fundi card. A Fundi card is like a debit card, but with various allowances to manage your spending on and off-campus.
Fundi has partnered with retail companies, allowing you to use your FundiCard at the following places:
- Selected Spur outlets
- Make purchases at most campus stores
To check your Fundi Card balance you will need to do the following:
- Register on the Fundi website and log in.
- Dial *134*87646# and choose option 2. You do not need airtime or data to do this.
- Call the Call Centre at 0860 44 33 44 and ask for your balance.
- Visit a campus office and enquire about your balance.
- or log into the Fundi student portal to check your balance
Fundi Loans are unsecured and you do not need to provide anything as collateral. Fundi loan repayments could be deducted from your salary each month or paid by Debit Order.
If you are interested in Fundi Loans, please contact Fundi using the following details:
- Phone number: 0860 55 55 44
- Email: email@example.com
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.