In this article, you will read about the Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application for 2022. the Funza Lushaka Bursary Application for 2022 is ongoing. Applicants who are at most 30 years should try the Funza Lushaka bursary before the closing date. Read details of how to apply to Funza Online below.
Table Of Contents
How to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary
Start with these steps to apply for Funza Bursary online.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Login to the e-Gov portal with your previous login details or register a new account. (after registration, login with your new login details)
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Click Next on the Funza Lushaka Bursary landing page
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the captured information.
- Please note that there are a limited number of new bursaries available for 2022.
- The age limit for the Funza application is 30 years. Applicants who are 30 years or younger are to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- New applicants are advised to also pursue other funding opportunities such as NSFAS.
- The outcome of the selection process will be available from the University not later than 30 April 2021.
- The bursary targets students who are younger than
Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Applications 2022 Opening Dates
- It Will Be Updated here
2022 Application Closing dates
- It Will Be Updated here.
- 7 Differences Between NSFAS and Funza Lushaka Bursaries
If you have any question(s) you want to ask regarding the Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application, you can drop a comment below and our expert would respond to you positively.
If you find this content helpful, you can share it with your friends with the below social media icons.