If your question is how do I apply for a job at Sasol? Find out how to apply below. Explore existing opportunities and take your career to the next level. Whether you are seeking a Learnership or you are a Student or Graduate or Experienced Hire.
Find out how you can add value to the Sasol Team.
In striving to be an employer of choice, Sasol ensures that their recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB AT SASOL
Here are instructions on how you can apply for a job at Sasol via their website.
- A job advertisement will usually have instructions on how to apply.
- In order to apply on Sasol’s website directly, you will need to register and account if you do not already have one. You can register by clicking here. You will receive an email from the system – please click on the activation link to activate your account.
- If you are already registered, you will need to simply login to apply.
- Once you’ve selected the job you are interested in, all you need to do is press on “Apply”.
If you are not ready to apply yet, you can also press “save job” and return to your application later.
You can also check out all available Sasol leadership and student opportunities here.
Hope you have learn How To Apply For A Job At Sasol.
- How To Apply For Jobs At Capitec Bank | Complete Guide
- How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth
- How To Apply For PEP Stores Jobs | A Step-By-Step Guide
Sasol’s recruitment process does not include unsolicited offers of employment and also does not require advance payments from candidates. Sasol will only contact you if you have applied for a vacancy through the career website (see links above), the official Sasol LinkedIn page or if you were contacted by one of our authorised recruitment personnel or local recruiting office.
Sasol will not ask you to send personal banking information via email. If you suspect fraud, you are encouraged to alert Sasol by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please report such activity to your local law enforcement authorities.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.