After applying for admission to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, you would be curious to know if you are going to be admitted by the institution, and with this, you are probably going to be waiting for an E-mail telling you if you are admitted or not, but at times you might not receive this Mail as early as you expected, So the CPUT has come up with how you can check your Application Status.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology Admission Application Status portal is an online portal to check and access your Application status. Below you would be reading how to Check CPUT Application Status. DemzyPortal has written down the step by step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How to Check CPUT Application Status
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Status.
- Visit the CPUT Appication Status Tracking Portal.
- Type in you ID or passport number (the same way is on your Application Form)
- Type in your Student number and one of your first name.
- Click on the “get my application Status”
- You should see an indication if you were offered admission and other vital information regarding your application.
READ ALSO: CPUT Student Portal
CPUT Application Status Contact Info
CPUT Official Website: www.cput.ac.za
If you have any additional issuess, drop a comment below and we would give you a positive reply.
Congratulations and Best Of Luck.