Learn how to Reset Central University Of Technology Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Central University Of Technology Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access CUT if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE CUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you want to reset CUT Student Portal Login password please follow the steps below:
- TYPE www.cut.ac.za/current-students/
- Cick on Student Password Reset link
- NB:THIS IS AN EXAMPLE
Type your student number like as shown in the box
- Type the letters just as shown in the image above.
- Select your password recovery method.
- The password should be 8 characters or longer, must contain CAPITAL LETTERS, small letters, numbers
and special characters like (@!$). e.g. Bl@ckPaNth3r.
- Recommended For You: CUT Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Central University Of Technology (CUT) Student Support Team or View This PDF.
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.