Learn how to Reset NMU Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Nelson Mandela University Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access NMU Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
Table Of Contents
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE NMU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
- Go to Start, Internet Explorer or Click open any browser
- Type in https://students.mandela.ac.za/ Or Click Here
- Click on “Reset My Password”
- Now change your password to your own password. Please note that you have to follow all the Password Rules listed on the screen!
- Now select a new password.
- Confirm your new password then wait for 2 minutes for the password to synchronize, then you can access your email.
- Your password will expire after 60 Days. Please change it when it expires.
- Recommended For Nelson Mandela University Student: NMU Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NMU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Student Support Team With this email [email protected]
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.