Learn how to Reset UWC Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change University Of the Western Cape Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access UWC Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE UWC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
In order to manage your UWC Student portal Password please follow the steps below:
- Log on to UWC Self Service Password Portal for Students
- Enter your UWC Network ID and your UWC email address to reset your password.
- The self service portal will send you an email.
- When you receive the email, click the link inside to complete the password reset.
I have Forgotten My Password What should I Do?
You must be able to log in and access your UWC email account in order to change your UWC Network ID password. If you are not able to log in to your email, i.e you have forgotten your password please contact the ICS Servicedesk for assistance at email@example.com or 021 9592000.
- Recommended For University Of the Western Cape Student: UWC Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT UWC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the University Of the Western Cape (UWC) Student Support Team With this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.