Learn how to Reset DUT Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Durban University Of Technology Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access DUT Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE DUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
In a case you can remember your password follow the steps below;
- Visit DUT Self Service
- Click Next on the password registration page
- Enter your password (the password you use to log in to your computer)
- Answer at least 5 questions to register and click Next.
- You have now completed the password registration
How to reset Password using Password Self-service Portal
In a case you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below;
- Open DUT Password Reset
- Enter your login name and click next
- Answer the security questions correctly and click next
- Enter your new password and click next
- You have successfully changed your password
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: Can I reset my ITS login password using the Self-service Password portal?
A: No. You can only reset you Active Directory (dut/dut4life email) password.
2. Q: Do I need to register each time to reset my password?
A: No. The Password Registration is a once off process.
3. Q: What happens if I forget the answer to my questions?
A: You can change the answers to the questions at any time. Simply browse to
https://passwordquestions.dut.ac.za enter you username and password and submit new
4. Q: What happens if I forget my password for my email and answers to my questions?
A: Please call the ITSS service desk on 9111 for assistance.
5. Q: Can I reset my password from outside the DUT network?
A: Yes. As long as you have access to an internet connection you should be able to access
the password reset page ( https://passwordreset.dut.ac.za )
6. Q: Can my answers to the questions be a two or three alphabet word?
A: No. Minimum number of characters allowed is 4.
- Recommended For You: DUT Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Durban University Of Technology (DUT) Student Support Team With this Email: email@example.com or view this PDF For more information
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.