Learn how to Reset CPUT Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Cape Peninsula University Of Technology Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access CPUT Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE CPUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
In order to manage CPUT Password, CTS has launched a new password reset facility for staff and students which will enable users to change their network passwords themselves with ease. You need to have the following available to register for this service:
- An alternative non-CPUT email address for the password reset registration process. A PIN will be sent to this email address in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
- A mobile phone. A PIN will be sent to this mobile number in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
- You first need to register before you can make use of the reset facility.
- Click here to register for the password reset facility.
- Once you have registered you can reset your password by clicking here.
- Recommended For You: CPUT Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CPUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Cape Peninsula University Of Technology (CPUT) Student Support Team With this Email: email@example.com or view this PDF For more information
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.