Learn how to Reset Wits University Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Wits University Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access MyWits if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
Table Of Contents
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE WITS UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
- Log on to Wits Student Portal (MyWits)
- Click on the password Reset
- Enter your user name
- Click On the ”Next” Button and it would take you to another page.
Students note: To get your WITS number, replace the first two digits of your ICAM Number with a “W” and leave out the last two digits, i.e.
ICAM “222222222 52” becomes “W2222222” and ICAM “000234567 01” becomes “W0234567”
The application only allows you to create and store a new password if you’ve answered the “challenge questions” correctly.
Recommended For Stellenbosch University Student: Wits University Prospectus PDF Download
More Information About Wits University Student Portal Login Password
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Wits University Student Support Team With this email [email protected] wits.ac.za
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would Reply to you positively.