Learn how to Reset SUN Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change SUN Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access MySUN if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
READ ALSO: Sun [Stellenbosch University] Student Portal
Table Of Contents
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE SUN STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
- Log on to password management
- Click on the Forgot password Menu
- To change your password, you need to know your current password. Choose this option if your password is about to expire or if you want to change your password for any other reason e.g. if you suspect someone other than yourself knows your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you need to have a cellphone number or external email address on record with Stellenbosch University.
- After confirming your cellphone number or external email address, a one-time-PIN (OTP) will be sent to your chosen option to allow you to set a new password for the username provided.
Recommended For Stellenbosch University Student: SUN Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SUN STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Stellenbosch University (SUN) Student Support Team With this email [email protected]
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would Reply to you positively.