Learn how to Reset UKZN Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change UKZN Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access UKZN Central if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
Table Of Contents
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE UKZN STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
In a case you have not forgotten your password, use the step below:
- Log on to Ukzn password Change
- Enter your Old Password
- Insert your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click the Submit Button
In a case you have forgotten your password, use the steps below:
- Go to the ICS Walk-in Centre with your
UKZN card to get a new password or send an email requesting a new password
– include a scanned copy of your staff card and your cell phone number to
- A new password will be sent to you via SMS. After you have received your new
password, you may then proceed to the Online Password Self Service
at UKZN password Change, log in with this one-time password and then
change your password.
You Can View this PDF which was uploaded by Ukzn for more information.
- Recommended For University of KwaZulu-Natal Student: University of KwaZulu-Natal Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT UKZN STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student Support Team With this email [email protected]
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would Reply to you positively.