Learn how to Reset SMU Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access SMU Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE SMU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you want to reset SMU Student Portal Login password please follow the steps below:
- Navigate To SMU Student Self Service Portal
- Scroll down to Registered User Form
- Click your prefered radio button were you see Student, Personal, Alumni, Etc. is written.
- Type in your student number.
- Click on forgot Pin Button.
- Follow every instruction until you Reset the password.
- Recommended For You: SMU Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SMU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) Student Support Team with this phone number: (012) 521-5057 or Use this Contact Form.
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.