Have you forgotten your password for your NSFAS wallet or you have noticed suspicious activities and would want to Reset your NSFAS Wallet Password? Follow these simple instructions to reset your NSFAS wallet password.
How to Reset NSFAS Wallet Password
1. Just log into the nsfas personal account (https://my.nsfas.org.za/) dashboard
2. Look for the button named “NSFAS Chat” and click on it.
3. You will be connected with an officer who will happily assist you to reset your password.
4. You will be required to provide the following credentials to continue the process :
ID number Cell phone number email address
What if your nsfas wallet is blocked.
If your NSFAS wallet is blocked or locked, please follow these instructions to have your wallet account unblocked or unlocked:
1. Send an official email to the email address : email@example.com
2. The email should contain
3. ID number and a copy of your ID
4. Surname and Full Name as appears on your ID documents
5. Cellphone number and your functioning email address
6. Postal or physical address
7. A brief description of your issue with all the needed details
For any other enquiries regarding the nsfas wallet account, send official request to the email : firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
1. ID number
2. Email address
3. Surname and Full Name
4. Postal or Physical address
5. A brief description of the issue or concerns.