In this article, you will learn How To Create NSFAS Account or Profile. When applying for an NSFAS bursary, the first step you need to take is to create an account or profile which will later be used for the application.
In this article, we have summarized all the things you need to know and do in simple steps which anyone that wants to create an NSFAS Profile can follow.
How To Create NSFAS Account or Profile
This procedure can be done on a personal computer or a smartphone that can load webpages, but it is recommended to use modern smartphone that can run latest versions of popular internet browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge etc.
- Go to https://nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNSFAS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the tab “REGISTER”
- Fill in the required fields including your ID number.
- OTP (One Time Pin) will be sent to the phone number used to apply and enter it into the space provided for OTP.
- SMS notification will be received indicating successful creation of your nsfas account
- As a word of caution, please don’t use a complicated password, use simple characters that you can easily remember, eg. Funza@203, etc.
- For username, you can use your surnames.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.