Learn how to Reset MUT Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Mangosuthu University Of Technology Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access MUT Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE MUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you want to reset MUT Student Portal Login password please follow the steps below:
- Navigate To MUT Student Self Service Portal
- Click Reset Password Button.
- Type in your Username
- Click on the Next button
- Follow every instruction until you Reset the password.
Please Note: To use the Password Self-Service facility, you will need to register before being able to use the following options: Reset Password, Unlock Password, or Change Password. During the registration process, you will be requested to select four questions with accompanying answers. You will need to supply the answers to any two of the questions, before being allowed to Reset, Unlock, or change your password.
- Recommended For You: MUT Prospectus PDF Download.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Mangosuthu University Of Technology (MUT) Student Support Team with this Phone Number: 031 907 7339.
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.