UKZN Student Portal , University of KwaZulu-Natal – ukzn.ac.za: The crucial information involves in the UKZN Student Portal are student e-learning portal, the school student portal, contact information of the institution, school official website and student app.
If you are a student in the above-mentioned institution read this article carefully and find out the necessary link you are looking for.
UkZN Student Portal gives the student of the school to perform some task online like checking the Course Registration, Transcript, Fees Payment, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Exam Results, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, etc.
RELATED AND RECOMMENDED: UKZN PROSPECTUS 2020 PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Student Portal Login
UKZN ANDROID IOS APP
This to enlighten the student that the institution have launched their official android app which the Students can use in accessing the course and examination schedules, check your admission and funding application status, graduation information and various other self-service functions.
Below are some of the app features of the app:
- Facilities in and around campuses such as buildings and libraries on campus as well as places to eat, shop and bank within close proximity of campuses. Contact details and map locations are provided.
- Status checks on admission and funding applications and financial clearance.
- Student services such as mini fee statements; personalized course timetables; examination timetables and venues and graduation information.
- Notices posted by the campus to keep the student in the loop and up to date with important happenings on campus.
- A jobs section where students are able to search for any positions available to them through their discipline of choice.
- Helpdesk access where students can perform ICT self-help functions or ask questions pertaining to IT-related issues.
- Emergency tracking and contact information.
- If you are having problems logging on, just visit one of the ICS Walk-In centers on campus and they will gladly assist.
This how the app display on google play store check the below screenshot:
If you want to See the application click here.
UKZN CONTACT INFORMATION
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
For information regarding Applications please email:
I hope you find this content helpful because that is what I really wanted. if you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our expert would respond to you positively.
If you find this content helpful you can share it with your friends with the below social media icons.