This article is about the University of Johannesburg, UJ Late Enquiry System.
The management of the University of Johannesburg (UJ) has enabled the Late Enquiry System. The Late Enquiry System is the University of Johannesburg (UJ) platform for receiving and managing late applications as well as giving room for courses that are yet to be filled. It is primarily intended for use by late applicants who missed out on the last application after it closed to re-apply, get verified and await to know their admission fate. Everyone registered on the platform can always log in to verify their late application status at any time.
As you can see below, UJ Late Enquiry System is essential for late applicants who are re-applying and those applying for the first time for available courses at the University of Johannesburg (UJ).
UJ Late Enquiry System And Registration Portal
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Enquiry System: https://mobi.uj.ac.za
HOW TO ACCESS THE UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ) LATE ENQUIRY SYSTEM
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Late Enquiry System guide
- Login is freely available to use on the UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ) late enquiry system, via the internet.
- There are instructions on the screen to guide the end users and make the use of the tool user friendly
- Conditions of use (explained below) must be read and accepted in order to use the login.
Detailed instructions on how to access the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Enquiry System are as follows:
- Go to the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Enquiry System through the link stated above.
- Using any of the mainstream internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- After filling in the required login details, you can then proceed.
Following the instructions as stated above gives you easy access to your University of Johannesburg (UJ) dashboard.
Demzyportal Category: Student Portal