Check out the updated list of University of Johannesburg (UJ) latest vacancies, for January 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the University of Johannesburg (UJ) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below, together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a leading world-class employer, boasting a highly motivated workforce in excess of a handful of employees. Their workplace offers outstanding opportunities aimed towards attracting results driven individuals who are suitably qualified and who can aspire to even greater heights in our company.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in University of Johannesburg (UJ). Although the Circular is issued by the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
Table Of Contents
UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ) CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ) JOBS
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
- This post is advertised on the department’s on-line
- TO APPLY, GO TO THE UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG (UJ) VACANCY LINK AND CLICK ON THE JOB OF INTEREST AND THEN ON VIEW/APPLY.
- Applicants can register their profiles and apply for posts on-line.
- Applicants must ensure that they click on the correct post and post number when applying
Applicants are to take cognisance of the following:
- All information must be captured on the online profile. The system will generate curriculum vitae (CV) for you. The uploading of documents is not necessary.
- When shortlisted for an interview, certified copies of all supporting documentation (e.g. qualifications, driver’s licence, identity document, etc.) must be submitted to the interview committee.
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit with his/her on-line
- Only on-line applications will be considered.
- Applications should reach the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Management on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.