In this article, you will see Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) application Dates for 2024/2025 academic year. It also contains the link to the college registration information and the registration portal.
The management of the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) has opened the student registration portal for fresh and continuing students to register for their courses for the semester both at the certificate and diploma levels.
Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the registration as well as the closure of the registration portal. It is advisable to register early in order not to lose your studentship at UTVET as late registration would not be permitted.
The registration deadline or closing date is always a registration submission timeline that is set by the institution for registering courses and modules for the semester. South African schools (Universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within 2 weeks to 1 month after the student registration portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all UTVET students (both new and old) to meet the stated registration timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
UMGUNGUNDLOVU TVET COLLEGE (UTVET) REGISTRATION TIMELINES AND DEADLINE
Applicants are required to take note of the registration dates below:
Important dates for registration:
• Remarks/recheck for NCV – closing date: 30 January 2023.
• NCV Supplementary entries close: 24 January 2023
• Remark/recheck for NATED Engineering and Business studies – closing date: 27 January 2023.
• Closing date for Engineering registration for T1, including rewrites: 1 February 2023
• Closing date for Business Studies registration for S1, including rewrites: 1 March 2023
Fee for 2023:
R81 per subject for remark.
R14,50 per subject for a recheck.
R300 per subject for rewrites
- Full fees for the semester are required to be paid on registration.
- To start your registration, see the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) Registration Procedure
HOW TO APPLY:
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 2: Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- Step 3: On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Step 4: Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- Step 5: You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Step 6: Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Step 7: Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- Step 8: If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Applicant’s Identity Document
- Highest qualification
- Marriage/divorce certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address of Applicant. (An affidavit of the Applicant’s parent(s), guardian(s), partner, spouse or landlord confirming that she/he is residing at their residence, along with proof of their address, will be accepted.)
- Identity Document of the person responsible for the fees
- Proof of residence of the person responsible for the fees
- Copy of medical aid card (if applicable)
- Proof of payment of the application fee
If the application be successful, Applicants are expected to provide three (3) additional copies of the above documents at registration. International Prospective Students (Non-South African Citizens)
In addition to the documents indicated above, Applicants will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Four (4) certified copies of the Applicant’s passport
- Valid study permit – to be submitted before registration
- Non-RSA qualifications: The onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA before submitting this application form. SAQA can be contacted at Postnet Suite 248, Private Bag, Waterkloof, 0145. Tel. +27 12 431 5000 / +27 86 010 3188.
- School-leaving certificate (with English translation where necessary).
Demzyportal Category: Education