The University of Johannesburg is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The university was established in 2005 and was formerly known as Rand Afrikaans University.
Qualification Offered At UJ
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Faculty of Art, Design, and Architecture
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
Read the list of courses offered at the University Of Johannesburg here.
How To Apply
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can post your application to:
STUDENT ENROLMENT CENTRE
PO Box 524
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need to calculate your APS, Don’t Know How? Find out here.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
View the full detailed breakdown on how to apply to UJ here.
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200. 00
Application Closing Date
- The University of Johannesburg has confirmed that the closing application deadline for 2023 undergraduate applications is 31 October 2022 at 12:00 noon.
Contact Info And Website
For application-related contact:
Tel:(011) 559 4555
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Kingsway and University Road
Read about other Institutions:
Demzyportal Category: Institution