The University of Johannesburg is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The university was established in 2005 and was formerly known as Rand Afrikaans University.
Table Of Contents
Qualification Offered At UJ
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
Read the list of courses offered at the University Of Johannesburg here.
How To Apply
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can post your application to:
STUDENT ENROLMENT CENTRE
PO Box 524
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need to calculate your APS, Don’t Know How? Find out here.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
View the full detailed breakdown on how to apply to UJ here.
- Online application – Free
- The offline, paper application – R200
- Do not pay the application fee if you have paid it previously since UJ’s application fee is payable once only.
Application Closing Date
- 30 September 2020 (Undergraduates) at 12:00
- 30 October 2020 (Postgraduates) at 12:00
Contact Info And Website
For application-related contact:
Tel:(011) 559 4555
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Kingsway and University Road