The University of Mpumalanga is the first university in the Mpumalanga province. UMP is invested in improving South Africa’s society as well as creating a sustainable environment with quality education.
Table Of Contents
Qualification Offered At UMP
UMP offers various degrees and diplomas. Below you will find the different study options as well as more information on these courses.
- Diploma ICT in Application Development
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Diploma in Agriculture in Plant Production
- Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Bachelor of Agriculture in Agricultural Extension and Rural Resource Management
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Agriculture in Agricultural Extension
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
Read Full Details of University Of Mpumalanga Courses Offered Here.
How To Apply
Step 1: Get your application form.
You will be able to get application forms electronically from their website or from certain UMP campuses. These campuses can be found here.
- Hardcopy Application:
Once you have completed your application form, you may send it to UMP via email, post or hand delivery.
Email your application to [email protected]
You can post your application to:
UMP Mbombela Campus
C/r R40 and D725 Roads
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need to calculate your APS. Don’t know how? Find Out here.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Along with your application form, you will need to submit your documentation. This includes certified copies of:
- Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12).
- A copy of your South African ID document OR passport for International students.
- Academic Record and Certificate of Conduct if previously enrolled at another university.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Read The Detailed Breakdown On How To Apply UMP Here.
An administration fee, as indicated on the application form, must accompany each application. This money is non-refundable.
- SA applicants: R150
- SADC: R150
- Other African countries: R350
- Countries outside Africa: R500
Applications close on the 30th November 2020
Contact Info And Website
Have questions about your application?
Tel:013 002 0001
Need to find the institution?
Bheki Mfundo Drive, Siyabuswa, 0472
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads, Mbombela, 1200
UMP On Social Media
You can follow University of Mpumalanga on social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook and get updates about the activities in the Institution, below are their social media Handles: