Ekurhuleni East TVET College has the vision to be a world-class TVET institution where people are empowered with relevant knowledge and skills, preparing them for the labor market and self-employment.
Financial aid is offered to students who do exceptionally well or come from low-income households.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Courses:
Certificate Courses (10 Courses)
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Marketing(Marketing)
- Certificate in Finance(Finance)
- Certificate in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Certificate in Engineering and Related Design(Engineering and Related Design)
- Certificate in Hospitality(Hospitality )
- Certificate in Electrical Infrastructure Construction(Electrical Infrastructure Construction)
- Certificate in Travel and Tourism(Travel and Tourism)
- Certificate in Process Plant Operation(Process Plant Operation)
Diploma Courses (9 courses)
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering(Electrical Engineering)
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
- National Diploma in Marketing Management(Marketing Management)
- National Diploma in Financial Management(Financial Management)
- National Diploma in Management Assistant(Management Assistant)
- National Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- National Diploma in Hospitality (Hospitality)
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism(Travel and Tourism)
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees:
Consult the website for information regarding fees.
Contact any of the campuses for information regarding the application process.
Type of education institution