Application for the International PhD Positions in Edge Computing and Decentralized Learning in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The award program is available for highly motivated international students who hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield. The University of Sheffield will provide the award amount of £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate taught degree in Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- You must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must be studying a premaster’s qualification at an NCUK Centre, in any country.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide proof of your previous degree, academic references, English language certificates, a supporting statement, CV/resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 June, 2022 will be considered.