Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Opportunity at UCT 2021 is open in various categories. therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Opportunity at UCT are now open. The scholarships offer a unique opportunity to study a unique scholarship program.
UCT launches an annual call for applications to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program between July and September. Apply for your place from July each year.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Opportunity At University Of Cape Town
Do you have what it takes to be a Mastercard Foundation Scholar? The University of Cape Town is looking for the next generation of leaders to join this unique scholarship program.
The program targets academically qualified undergraduate and postgraduate candidates who are economically disadvantaged young people with leadership potential from sub-Saharan Africa.
The program will provide scholarships to academically talented young Africans to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies at UCT.
Students enrolled on the Program will receive mentoring, leadership development, academic and life skills support. Academic support will include tutoring, language training, writing circles and guidance counselling.
- In 2021 75 opportunities (17 Undergraduates, 10 Honours and 48 Masters) are available for students who intend to commence with their first year of registration for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate (honours and master’s) study.
- Candidates must have received a firm offer to study at UCT
- Candidates must come from an economically disadvantaged background
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership capability and must have acted in a leadership capacity
- Candidates must meet the set academic criteria.
- A condition of the award is that graduates return to their home country and invest their gained skills and knowledge into the social and economic growth of their country.
CLICK HERE TO: Undergraduates