Mopani South East TVET College offers a variety of courses at its three campuses. Student support services such as career guidance, academic support, extra mural activities and health and wellness services are provided to students at all campuses. Along with providing career guidance, learnerships are also provided to deserving students.
Mopani South East TVET College provides assistance to its students when applying for financial aid. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS funding.
Mopani South East TVET College Courses:
- Mopani South East TVET College Courses 2023 NC(V)( National Certificate (Vocational))
- NC(V)FINANCE, ECONOMICS AND ACCOUNTING
- NC(V)OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- NC(V)CIVIL ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
- NC(V)ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- NC(V)ENGINEERING AND RELATED DESIGN
- NC(V)INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Mopani South East TVET College Courses NATED/ Report191(NATIONAL CERTIFICATE)
The following are the nated courses that are offered at the Mopani Tvet College:
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (HEAVY CURRENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DIESEL)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (FITTING AND TURNING)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (BOILERMAKING)
- MILLWRIGHT ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL
Mopani South East TVET College Occupational Courses 2023
- National Certificate: PROFESSIONAL COOKERY NQF 4
- Skills Programme: ASSISTANT CHEF NQF 2
This is to inform all students of Mopani South East TVET College that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2021/2022 academic year as provided here could change at anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for the tuition fee for this current admission year.
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
- Mosate Hotel School
- Phalaborwa Campus (Business Studies)
- Sir Val Duncan Campus (Engineering Studies)
he 2023 applications for National Certificate (Vocational) and Report 191 (NATED) programmes are now open at Mopani TVET College. Applications must be submitted online.
Mopani TVET college aims to prepare students for qualifications in Engineering and Business Training, Financial and Management Fields, Information Technology (IT), Tourism and Hospitality.
Applications will close on 30 September.
You can get funded through NSFAS if you choose to study at Mopani South East TVET College.
This college addresses the need for skilled artisans, IT Technicians, professionals in the tourism and hospitality industries and Finance.
They also offer a variety of skills and leadership programmes in partnership with Government SETA’S. In this way, the college aims to fill the economic demands of the community.
All successful and unsuccessful applicants will be informed through SMS or email.