The Motheo TVET College was formally established by the Department of Education: Free State, on 1 April 2002 as part of the rationalisation of the technical college sector from an original 152 colleges into 50 mega institutions, forming the nucleus of the new Technical Vocational and Education and Training Sector. Motheo TVET College was constituted from the merger of the former Bloemfontein, Hillside View and Thaba Nchu technical colleges and the Kagisanong College of Education.
Bloemfontein College was a state-aided college; Hillside View College and Kagisanong College were state colleges, and The Thaba Nchu College a manpower Campus in the former Bophuthatswana. The merger thus brought together four institutions with diverse backgrounds and ethos.
Motheo TVET College offers a variety of courses at its six campuses. Student support services are available to all students, including academic support. They also provide assistance to their students with bursary applications. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS, especially those who come from low-income households
We are “The Gateway to Employability”.
The college is committed to:
- Adherence to the RSA Constitution: Always aligning our policies to the RSA Constitution.
- Service excellence: Continuously retrospect and improve our services to uphold Batho Pele Principles.
- Accountability: All stakeholders are fully responsible for all their actions and consequence management is in place.
- Transparency: Information is shared to all stakeholders at different forums.
- Confidentiality: Aligning ourselves with POPI Act.
- Business Studies NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Business Studies Report 191: N4 – N6
- Engineering Studies NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Engineering Studies Report 191: N1 – N6
- Hair Care and Beauty Tech
- Artisan and Skills Training
Registration Fees – R1900.00 payable upfront as a once of fee
Monthly Instalment – R450.00 for each month for 18 months
Duration of the course – 18 months
Requirements – Grade 12/any NQF Level 5 equivalent qualification
Total Cost – R10, 000.00 (for the whole course)
- Bloemfontein Campus
- Hillside View Campus
- Thaba `Nchu Campus
- Koffiefontein Satellite Campus
- Zastron Satellite Campus
- Botshabelo Satellite Campus
Contact the Corporate Communication Office at tel (051) 4069300 or fax (051) 4069434 or even e-mail at email@example.com for the relevant programme information and documentation
• Click on the Programme button for the training programme of your choice Registration and Bursary application requirements:
• Certified copy of ID
• Copy of latest results
• Proof of residence
• Registration fee.
Please apply online https://www.motheotvet.edu.za/
• Certified copy of Passport indicating approval of studying at Motheo TVET College
• Full amount of class fees
Applications and admission requirements:
National Certificate (Vocational) NQF Levels 2 – 4
• NC(V) LQF Level 2:
Gr 9 or 12
Report 191 National Certificate N4 (Business and General Studies)
• Gr 12
• NQF Level 4
Report 191 National Certificate Engineering N4
• Gr 12 with Mathematics and Science
• N3 Engineeering
• NQF Level 4
For more information contact: https://www.motheotvet.edu.za/contact.html
2. Port Elizabeth TVET College
4. King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.