Goldfields TVET College aims to produce lifelong learning students who are prepared for the world of work. They offer a wide variety of courses at their campuses and learnerships. Student support services are always available to all their students at all campuses.
All students are encouraged to apply for the various bursaries that they offer. These bursaries provide financial relief to low-income households.
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Management Assistant
- Human Resource Management
- Apprenticeships Training
- Skills Training
- Drawing Office Practice
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Multi-Disciplinary Draughting Office Practice
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Courses are categorized by campus.
Visit the website for the breakdown of fees: https://goldfieldstvet.edu.za/class-fees/
- Welkom Campus
- Skills Centre
- Tosa Campus
- Molding Satellite Campus
– Click on the Admission Systems
Apply by selecting a new course, existing student, or Creating a New account.
– And follow all the instructions to continue applying.
For more information contact: