The information in this article is about R350 Grant OTP and below is a step-by-step guide on how you can Get Your Sassa One Time Pin (OTP).
All beneficiaries of the SASSA Social Relief of Distress (SRD) R350 grant had to reapply after changes were made to the legislation under which the crucial relief measure was provided. There are several methods grant beneficiaries can use to apply for the R350 grant.
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) recently announced that R350 grant applicants can apply for the grant via Whatsapp. Click Here To Learn How
Aside from applying for the R350 grant on Whatsapp, you can also get your Sassa One Time Pin (OTP) on the messaging platform.
Here’s How To Get Your OTP On Whatsapp To Access Your Form:
- Add 082 046 8553 on WhatsApp
- Send a message saying ‘hi’ to this number
- Once you receive a response, reply with ‘help’
- Then reply with ‘4’
- You will then be given a bunch of options and to this you reply with ‘SASSA OTP’
- You will then be asked to enter your reference number that you were given
- Enter the number
- Follow the prompts and you will then retrieve your OTP
OTPs are used to verify that you are linked to the information you have entered when applying for the R350 grant. Once you receive the OTP, you will be able to continue with the R350 grant application.